Durmapress Press Brakes
- The entire EU streamlined design, heat treatment frame, high rigidity workbench, optional mechanical compensation device for precise bending.
- Hydraulic synchronization control and Estun NC programmable logic controller ensure precise repeatability and ease of use.
- The integrated hydraulic system (Bosch Rexroth, Germany) can quickly and automatically switch to a slow bend.
- The X-axis and Y-axis are programmed by the NC E21 system to achieve accurate positioning of the inverter.
- Advanced variable frequency hydraulic control technology, with more stable, and more reliable operation.
- The optimal parameter ratio and optimal core configuration ensure stable performance and convenient operation.
- WC67K series press brake equipped with standard single-axis backgauge system (X-axis) and single-axis bending angle system (Y-axis), you can choose to add V-axis compensation function, and select the appropriate mold to easily bend the workpiece with complex shapes.
E21 NC Controller From ESTUN
The foundation of every Durmapress press brake is a solid, mono-block frame which made from high yield steel. Which means our press brakes will perform accurately and reliably year after year.
Every press brake frame is tempered.
Contact us for full quotation
Video of machine working
WC67K Press Brake Operation
Matters needing attention when bending: